Wednesday, April 17, 2013

OOPS


         There have been many times on this trip where I have done not the smartest of things. So I just had to share a few on my blog!
When we got back Sunday night, we were starving. So we decided to get some food that we are used to... Subway! Never did I think that a blog post would come out of such a normal thing, but I was wrong. I started off with the usual, 6-inch turkey and cheese. Then, it was time for condiments. I ordered mayonnaise, or what I thought was mayonnaise. Turns out it was cream cheese! Who would’ve thought?! Needless to say it was not the greatest sandwich I’ve ever tasted. Another time we lived and learned was when we took our clothes to the “laundromat.” We actually got our all of our clothes dry-cleaned… not the cheapest thing we’ve ever done! I also had a disaster with bleach. I brought some really nice white jeans on this trip. When I took them out of my bag, they had stains on them. So, I got some bleach from the store to bleach them. I put WAY too much bleach on them, and they ripped. RIP jeans… But, as we commonly say around here, YA LIVE AND LEARN!
I’m sure there are PLENTY more where these came from... stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment