Monday, April 1, 2013

APRIL FOOLS, DAY 3


Oi! (Hey!) We have had another full day! I’m feeling the exhaustion now, but in a good way!! We got up, had breakfast, had a group meeting to debrief all we had seen, and set out for a tour of the city! In our debriefing meeting, we talked all about what we would be doing this month. We have some wonderful stuff planned. I can't wait to tell more! 

We saw some of the most incredible sights today, so I thought I'd do a picture blog! Enjoy! You can see how much fun we have everyday with all these crazy people :)


Our tour guide shaking a tree to get some fruit out so we could eat it!!

Old Polish Community





Replica of an old church




Black Swan

Our family



We went to a university that looked like the Swiss Family Robinson treehouse!

Sweet carving ("I love you")

Building shaped like an eye!

That's a Brazilian RODENT... no April Fools joke here...

Jennifer and KeJuan practicing Capueria





Now, off to get ready to go to a nice dinner for KeJuan’s birthday! (Shout out to Nicole Langkamp… IT’S ALMOST YOUR BIRTHDAY, TOO!)

Haven’t pulled a real April Fools joke… yet… 

No comments:

Post a Comment